Nasuverse Adventure in the Cedar Forest

bhl88

Well-Known Member
Arthuria (lesser king) < Iskandar < (slightly higher) Enkidu = Gil
 

loirit

Well-Known Member
I quite like this characterisation of Gilgamesh. It has a certain something that FSN Gil lacks, and is both an interesting twist on the typical 'evil' everything-is-mine arrogance and a fitting counterpoint to the Emiyas' subversion of traditional heroism.

Also, it was kind of funny to realise that I got swept up in Gil's speech and totally forgot that he was indeed wearing yellow pyjamas. Such is the charisma of the King, I suppose.
 

Devilsky

Well-Known Member
Well just finished reading and I have no idea why I confused it to a FSN/Mass Effect crossover. The one where Servants were summoned by the world to fight the Big Bads of ME.

I just wished that there was an indicator for what this story was crossed so I could have read this sooner.
 

zerohour

Well-Known Member
Gil an Shiro teaming up? Awesome.

Though I am curious to see if any of the other heroes will be reincarnated and show up. The idea of Arturia or Iskander ruling in a struggle against the Titans would be interesting. Lancer going around hunting them because it's fun, Bluebeard experimenting on the Titans... the possibilities man!
 

Vorpal

Well-Known Member
daniel_gudman said:
Also don't forget that Gilgamesh has been in bright yellow pajamas the whole time. That is an extremely critical detail to establish that Gil can be cool despite any absurdities, especially himself.
What do you mean, 'despite'? This detail directly enhances the awesomeness of this scene.
 

Garahs

Well-Known Member
You really should add a one liner at the end, reiterating that Gil is still in his yellow pajamas.
 

Nasuren

Well-Known Member
Garahs said:
You really should add a one liner at the end, reiterating that Gil is still in his yellow pajamas.
I think that it would be brought up when Gil convinces whoever catches up to team Gil not to arrest Shirou. After all, what's better proof to show that his charisma is active than to do it in golden pajamas?
 

burningclaw2

Well-Known Member
Nasuren said:
Garahs said:
You really should add a one liner at the end, reiterating that Gil is still in his yellow pajamas.
I think that it would be brought up when Gil convinces whoever catches up to team Gil not to arrest Shirou. After all, what's better proof to show that his charisma is active than to do it in golden pajamas?
Depends on if the team is primarily composed of men or women. If women, then shirtless Gil.
 

Nasuren

Well-Known Member
burningclaw2 said:
Nasuren said:
Garahs said:
You really should add a one liner at the end, reiterating that Gil is still in his yellow pajamas.
I think that it would be brought up when Gil convinces whoever catches up to team Gil not to arrest Shirou. After all, what's better proof to show that his charisma is active than to do it in golden pajamas?
Depends on if the team is primarily composed of men or women. If women, then shirtless Gil.
... I said 'show his charisma', not his ability to knock out almost any woman without words!
 

burningclaw2

Well-Known Member
Nasuren said:
burningclaw2 said:
Nasuren said:
Garahs said:
You really should add a one liner at the end, reiterating that Gil is still in his yellow pajamas.
I think that it would be brought up when Gil convinces whoever catches up to team Gil not to arrest Shirou. After all, what's better proof to show that his charisma is active than to do it in golden pajamas?
Depends on if the team is primarily composed of men or women. If women, then shirtless Gil.
... I said 'show his charisma', not his ability to knock out almost any woman without words!
He just needs to look at them and they'd faint at just how good he looks, without the shirt we'd probably get nasal hemorrhaging(sp?), without pants they'd die from blood loss after all skill alone that caused women who bedded with him to find their husbands dissatisfactory.
 

bhl88

Well-Known Member
The Charismatic sword that makes all faint... comes from the pants and the zipper comes from Babylon...
 

Nasuren

Well-Known Member
bhl88 said:
The Charismatic sword that makes all faint... comes from the pants and the zipper comes from Babylon...
...what hides behind the Zipper of Babylon depends on how much the Golden King loves gold.
 

bhl88

Well-Known Member
Nasuren said:
bhl88 said:
The Charismatic sword that makes all faint... comes from the pants and the zipper comes from Babylon...
...what hides behind the Zipper of Babylon depends on how much the Golden King loves gold.
FFFFFFFF that's big.
 

Aarik

Well-Known Member
This is a necro. I am aware. Though given the pattern I established that shouldn't be a problem. That daniel only updates if you necro the thread to remind him. I should have done it months ago, but wanted to insure I had something on topic to necro WITH.

Latest chapter quite possibly complicates this fic a tad, given what we learn, though it might be possible to work it into Gil's character arch.

Though depending on several factors, Historia and Gil's reactions should be rather novel all things considered.
 

rajvir

Well-Known Member
Aarik said:
Though given the pattern I established that shouldn't be a problem. That daniel only updates if you necro the thread to remind him. I should have done it months ago, but wanted to insure I had something on topic to necro WITH.
If you wanted to speak to Daniel, shouldn't you just PM him rather than Necroing a thread?
 

Darkskeketon

Well-Known Member
Personnaly I just hoped he would work on it again once he was finished with the FSN/SAO cross. If he was to divid his attention between them, the quality would probably suffer...
 
Darkskeketon said:
Personnaly I just hoped he would work on it again once he was finished with the FSN/SAO cross. If he was to divid his attention between them, the quality would probably suffer...
I hadnt seen this thread before

seems interesting so far

I personally would prefer to read more Fate Revelation Online though
 
Top