Harry Potter Funny Pictures

WannabeKurt

Well-Known Member
#1
Add captions to taste!



Don't annoy a genius...


Again, don't piss off a smart person...


BTW,How do i add "dynamic pages"
 

Ringmaster

Well-Known Member
#2
Warning! Kinda big...

DUELING NOT ALLOWED!



Wait, the Room of Requirement gives you ANYTHING???

 

randombugger

Well-Known Member
#4
parker said:
Ya know in the right hands those two pictures alone could make a good story. They show two things that the original story really needs.
 

Ringmaster

Well-Known Member
#6
The first one reminds me of Reservoir Dogs.

That would be a cool story, an HP/RD crossover. Make Malfoy be Mr. Pink.
 
#7
These pictures are funny?
 

Sirushi

Well-Known Member
#8
Uh huh, I laughed. Not the first time but, well...
When I looked over them thinking 'Can I laugh at theses?' I did laugh a little.
 

WannabeKurt

Well-Known Member
#9
Not all the pics In the Naruto Funny Pics are that funny, either. So Sorry. If I could change the title, it would be "Harry Potter Images"
 

lord geryon

Well-Known Member
#10
WannabeKurt said:
Not all the pics In the Naruto Funny Pics are that funny, either. So Sorry. If I could change the title, it would be "Harry Potter Images"
*cough*

Note how I named the image thread in Bleach? Images. No requirement to be funny or awesome.
 

Lord Raine

Well-Known Member
#11
randombugger said:
parker said:
Ya know in the right hands those two pictures alone could make a good story. They show two things that the original story really needs.
Wizards that know how to dress like muggles, and a protagonist who isn't afraid to kick some ass?

And yes, we need a larger version of these. Somebody please pass the sauce.


(That suit is perfect for Dumbledore. It makes him look goofy and badass at the same time. Probably has something to do with the beard.)
 

WannabeKurt

Well-Known Member
#12
lord geryon said:
WannabeKurt said:
Not all the pics In the Naruto Funny Pics are that funny, either. So Sorry. If I could change the title, it would be "Harry Potter Images"
*cough*

Note how I named the image thread in Bleach? Images. No requirement to be funny or awesome.
Yah. In hindsight...
 

Innortal

Well-Known Member
#17
Sighing once more, Dumbledore took a look at the two who had applied to work this year as the DADA teacher. "Hmm, both have good qualifications..."



 

parker

Well-Known Member
#18
Keeping with my style of posting pics of Harry and Co. that are a thousand times better than canon:

Voldemort is so screwed.


This, this is just bad ass.


Harry and Co. get a wardrobe change from Harry's squib uncle and his freind, Kane and Lynch
 

rukia8492

Well-Known Member
#19
the monkey has my vote for dada teacher......... hell that would make a good crackfic there.
 

Rift120

Well-Known Member
#20
razgriz535 said:
the monkey has my vote for dada teacher......... hell that would make a good crackfic there.
Harry: he's the best DADA teacher ever!

Heriomone: HARRY! How canyou say that? All he does is glare at students and then point menacingly!

Harry: yes but he hasn't tried to kill me all year....
 

WannabeKurt

Well-Known Member
#21
more from me!


fucking Creepy. When I change from Luna to Ginny stuff, this is so in my sig.
 

Prince Charon

Well-Known Member
#22
WannabeKurt said:

fucking Creepy. When I change from Luna to Ginny stuff, this is so in my sig.
OK, who is the scary dude? Horcrux!Riddle in Book 2, or someone less obvious?
 

WannabeKurt

Well-Known Member
#23
Prince Charon said:
WannabeKurt said:

fucking Creepy. When I change from Luna to Ginny stuff, this is so in my sig.
OK, who is the scary dude? Horcrux!Riddle in Book 2, or someone less obvious?
It's Riddle from two. Notice ze ink and pages?
 

BakaNeko

Well-Known Member
#25

http://icyookami.deviantart.com/art/Cause-of-death-21952762 <- for the bigger version

The Artist icyookami@deviantart said:
what's worse then death...is having what killed you...be a curtain.

You so know Dumbledore's up there making fun of him.

Poor poor sirius. I thought that when reading the 5th book. He got killed by a veil... I mean, they must be laughing up a storm in heaven or where ever the wizards go. I know people say he died of his injuries, but hell, this is just funnier.
 
Top